Author Topic: Top 11 Discussion  (Read 12788 times)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Top 11 Discussion
« on: March 24, 2011, 09:16:32 AM »
As usual.. if you build it.. it will come. :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
Re: Top 11 Discussion
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 10:59:25 AM »
Okay, the first performance i went to see was of course from Haley. It's either she nail it or she doesn't, then she's going home.

And i'm darn sure she's NAILED IT.

Even if she's in the bottom 3 tomorrow, or even risk of going home.. the judges might use the SAVE on her. Because she's GOOD. SHE'S THAT GOOD.

I love Haley and i shall continue to trust that she will make the Top 5 because i LOVEEEEE her voice.

Yes, she BLEW ME AWAY with her SONG.

GO HALEY!!!!!!!!!!! :hearts:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 11:46:27 AM »
This was an AMAZING night! WOW! The performances just blew me away. I thought that all of them were really, really good. Well maybe other than just a few, but almost everyone was GREAT. I seriously wonder how America will vote tonight, and I wonder who's going home out of that lot. Wow!

Casey - It was a great start to the show. He's just a really passionate, intense performer. Although I doubt I'll ever become a fan of his because of his genre of music (and sometimes he's just too aggressive), it's undeniable that this guy has mad talent.

Thia - It was nice seeing her step out of her comfort zone tonight, seeing her move and groove. But in light of the other fantastic performances, I'm not sure if this performance is enough to see her to the next round.

Jacob - The best performance of the night in my opinion. I liked it that he toned down and only let it out when he ought to.

Lauren - Yay that she's picked herself up after that so-so performance in the Top 13! I love her voice and her attitude!

Stefano - I loved the song, loved the performance, loved the vocal. But I do agree with the judges that there wasn't much connection. It was just an awesome vocal performance, but I didn't really GET it. I hope he survives, I really do, 'cos I'm just a HUGE fan of his.

Haley - Haley's back!!!!! The middle of the song just BLEW me away when she had those growls. And her voice... She can REALLY sing! Why didn't that come out earlier! I'm so glad she started to show the talent that she has. But as mentioned, in light of the other performances... Will this be enough, or too late for her? In my opinion, the middle part onwards was awesome but the whole performance wasn't like WOW.

Scotty - It was just an okay performance for me. Granted, he wasn't in his comfort zone. But he'll get through anyway.

Pia - One of my top performances of the night. She sang it with so much conviction! Not to mention those stellar vocals and the notes she hit... Wow! But yes, I can't wait for her to start moving around and really perform. Own the stage!

Paul - I personally think that it was the worst performance of the night. Not that it was bad, but it just didn't match up to the other great performances. And I couldn't help but compare it to Adam Lambert's so... You know. But once again, I doubt he's going anywhere tonight.

Naima - I was thinking that she'd probably deliver a lackluster performance as usual (oops) but she proved me wrong! She came out strong tonight, and the dancing was fabulous. It was a great performance overall and just based on that, I think she'll be safe tonight.

James - It was a great close to the show, but I thought that the beginning of the song was a bit stiff. It felt a little draggy for me. But the middle onwards was great. I think it's a tendency to compare him to Adam Lambert. However, I doubt we'll actually see a soft, tender side to him as we did with the latter hmm.

I really can't guess who'll be going home tonight. It could well be someone unexpected. But based on previous weeks and all, my guess for the bottom three would be Haley, Thia and Stefano/Paul. I'm going with Stefano 'cos it can be dangerous just delivering a good performance without much connection. Ah but I really hope not...
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 05:39:24 PM »
I am with you Ruth, I just don't know who will go home, probably Thia, Stefano or Haley but I hope it is Paul. I don't get why the judges gush over him, he's not that good and not nearly as good as he thinks he is. VFTW is for him which is telling isn't it.  :snicker:

Everyone (other than Paul) did a good job last night, some did a great job.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 05:32:52 AM »
Naima's performance... I JUST WATCHED. She picked a good song and she really impressed me tonight.

I HOPE SHE GARNERED ENOUGH VOTES TO AVOID THE BOTTOM PACK.

OMG, SHE'S GOOD. Her voice fitted the song well! :D

I was shocked... i didn't expect a performance like this from her!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 05:41:03 AM »
James - It was a great close to the show, but I thought that the beginning of the song was a bit stiff. It felt a little draggy for me. But the middle onwards was great. I think it's a tendency to compare him to Adam Lambert. However, I doubt we'll actually see a soft, tender side to him as we did with the latter hmm.

I agree with Randy and Ruth.

The starting of the song was also when i didn't compare him to Adam Lambert. So with all that, it equates to him still not on par with Adam. :lol:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 05:44:41 AM »
As i'm very tired now.. i nearly fell asleep listening to Casey's song.

The song is really dull and the last note was pitchy and awful. :(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2011, 05:48:39 AM »
Thia's got a great voice. I finally hear an up tempo song from her and i think she did OKAY.

When she was in the middle of the song, she couldn't catch up with the tempo of the song.............?

But i thought it was an enjoyable performance! And i thought she looked as if she was really comfortable on stage... much more and out of my expectation! :tup:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2011, 05:55:57 AM »
I thought JACOB was AMAZING. With that performance, i think he's going to go a few more weeks further as long as he keep his cool and continue performing up to standard.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2011, 05:58:03 AM »
When Lauren started singing.... she caught my entire attention to want to listen to her.

Then when she went into her chorus... i was like... WHOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO X10000

I lovedddddddddddddddddddddd her performance! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2011, 06:07:09 AM »
I thought Stefano's performance was safe, nice, sincere.... but forgettable. Nice performance... but he still needs time to "GET IT RIGHT" :lol:

I can't help but to say... JLO'S THE BEST JUDGE ON IDOL NOW? SHE NAILED STEFANO'S PERFORMANCE CRITIQUE!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2011, 06:18:25 AM »
Scotty... is getting boring. I agree with Ruth, i'll like him to move through but.... oh well.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2011, 06:23:10 AM »
Are they pimping for Pia to win?

When the before performance interview was shown... that kept going through my mind. :lol:

All i can say is, the LAST NOTE = WIN. :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
Paul.. what is wrong with the hair. The song is flat, pitchy and I HATED IT. I stopped after 45 seconds into the song.

EWWW.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #14 on: March 25, 2011, 06:27:30 AM »
MY TOP 3: Naima, Lauren Jacob
MY BOTTOM 3: Paul, Paul, Paul (Everyone else were decent)

My Predicted BOTTOM 3: Paul, Haley, Thia

I seriously don't know who's going home. They say it's "SHOCKING" results... :'(

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2011, 06:34:27 AM »
Paul is SAFE. Ewwww.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2011, 06:37:30 AM »
STEFANO IN BOTTOM 3? :duno: :duno: :duno: :duno:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2011, 06:40:02 AM »
CASEY IS IN THE BOTTOM 3.

OMG. TWO GUYS ARE IN THE BOTTOM 3... WHAT????? :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

OMG. THIA AND STEFANO PLEASE BE SAFE. OMG... I HOPE IT'S CASEY GOING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :meow:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2011, 06:45:05 AM »
Omg JENNIFER HUDSON IS GORGEOUS. And why is GEORGE HUFF SINGING BACK UP?? HE'S 5TH PLACE AI3?!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2011, 06:45:51 AM »
THIA IS SAFE.......................OMG!!!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

STEFANO PLEASE BE SAFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2011, 06:49:35 AM »
Omg.

They used their SAFE on Casey. :groan:

Sorry... just not a CASEY fan. :neener:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2011, 08:52:17 AM »
Casey was so shocked at the save that I thought he would pass out, I really did. You can see his hands shaking uncontrollably  when he goes down to the judges. I think it was a good move to save him and let him go on tour. He is a tremendous performer, people will want to see him this summer.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #22 on: March 25, 2011, 09:28:11 AM »
Omg. Everyone's hatin on Paul.  :'(

:duno: @ the Safe on Casey. I feel it's too early to use the safe.

But God bless his heart. He was really not expecting it. Hopefully, he makes full use of the safe.  :tup:

I kinda want James Durbin eliminated.  :hides
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:38:53 AM by AmazingRace »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2011, 09:41:49 AM »
Sorry AR and Joab for Casey's save. He's an Austin born guy, I have to root for him.  I'm hoping they bring the show to Austin again this year. (They pretty much skip us but we got to go a few seasons ago  when they added us to the schedule at the last minute.)

Wasn't last night the best elimination show ever? Stevie Wonder with a birthday song for Steven, Sugerland, Hulk Hogan, Jennifer Hudson looking beautiful. The skit was funny with James and Paul and the Hulk knocking Ryan into the audience.  :lol:

Then the shocker with Casey. I see that some sites are saying it was rigged but I know his reaction wasn't.

This is the best season of AI ever... and I've watched them all.  :yess:

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2011, 09:54:07 AM »
This is the best season of AI ever... and I've watched them all.  :yess:

I tend to agree! It is like as if AI is returning to it's hey-day.

I think Season 4 is on par or comes close.  :<3