Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 7 "It Don't Take a Smart One"

<< < (7/8) > >>

Ruth:
Wow, Matt won yet again! I really thought that Stephanie would take this one. I was sad to see her go, she really wanted to be here. It sucks that someone with such a fire for the game had to leave. But I ain't complaining too much 'cos ultimately, I'm still rooting for Matt.

I'm starting to get a little annoyed with Rob's alliance. Yes, Phillip can be extremely annoying. But I don't think there's a need to be so rude and arrogant to him by totally refusing him the rice. At least, that's the way I saw it. And for the millionth time I'm wondering... Does no one suspect anything about the HII clue at all? Even if they don't suspect that Rob has it... Surely they should be on the lookout for clues? I'm amazed how Rob's the one who sees it EVERY SINGLE time.

I thought that Zapatera would vote David off in the end. But I'm glad they voted for Sarita. It could be a smarter move on their part as well. David has a high chance in beating Matt at Redemption Island. If he does so, he's gonna come back anyway and when that happens, he's definitely NOT gonna be on Zapatera's side. So by keeping him now, there's still a chance that he'll stick with them. And of course for my biased reason, Matt has a higher chance beating Sarita as compared to David... But I won't say that too soon.

Matt is SO close to getting back in the game. Yet if he loses just one duel, goodbye to him. I really really want him back. And it's gonna be so frustrating if he just misses the merge by losing a duel. Ahhhhhh Matt!!!!!!!

georgiapeach:
That's the problem I have with RI too...Matt can win every duel but the last and still not get back in the game, which would be such a shame...

Jobby:
I'm totally okay with Philip alliance refusing him the rice because he's a huge pain in the ass.

Bye Stephanie.

I think Purple Tribe = DUMB.

The only ones i still like in this game and am still rooting for = Rob, Ashley and bits of Matt.

Others = Awww.

And can you believe we're down to 11 already? :lol:

DrRox:
Actually, there are still 13 in the game.

Prophet:
Eleven on Regular Island, two on Redemption Island.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version