Author Topic: Human Planet  (Read 4415 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Human Planet
« on: March 23, 2011, 01:00:05 PM »
This looks like the most REALITY unreality show I have seen....

Where is it and how can we watch?  I know it istarted airing in the UK in Jan...

This promo is STUNNING.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Human Planet
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 05:42:59 PM »
What beautiful landscapes....I want to see it!
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 06:31:41 PM »
Beautiful scenes. It appears that it will air here in the states on the Discovery Channel although I'm not finding it on the Discovery site yet. 

Human Planet Gets US Air Dates
Published by shep on March 9, 2011 | 0 Comment

BBC and Discovery Channel have announced the airdates for their co-production of Human Planet, the follow-up to Planet Earth and Life.

The six-part series, which is four years in the making, will air April 10, 17 and 24 on Discovery from 8 to 10 p.m. ET.

The series was filmed in high-def in more than 70 locations.

Human Planet is an awe-inspiring, jaw-dropping, heart-stopping landmark series that marvels at mankind’s incredible relationship with nature in the world today.

Uniquely in the animal kingdom, humans have managed to adapt and thrive in every environment on Earth. Each episode takes you to the extremes of our planet: the arctic, mountains, oceans, jungles, grasslands, deserts, rivers and even the urban jungle. Here you will meet people who survive by building complex, exciting and often mutually beneficial relationships with their animal neighbours and the hostile elements of the natural world.

Human Planet crews have filmed in around 80 locations, bringing you many stories that have never been told on television before. The team has trekked with HD cameras and state of the art gear to film from the air, from the ground and underwater. The result: a “cinematic experience” created by world-class natural history and documentary camera crews and programme makers.

Source: http://letstalkabout.tv/2011/03/human-planet-gets-us-air-dates/
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ruby2011

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 02:12:43 PM »
Beautiful scenes. It appears that it will air here in the states on the Discovery Channel although I'm not finding it on the Discovery site yet.

I am agree to mod talk, i never seen such as "Beautiful Seance". :js:
Know Thyself

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2011, 02:21:13 PM »
:welcome: to RFF, ruby2011!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.