The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

AusTAR Pick 'em game- Scoring in progress

(1/73) > >>

Coutzy:
Any interest in this at all?

I'm hoping to run a Pick 'em game in the same style as Mswood when TAR: Australia rolls around, so I'll stick this here to hold the place/gauge interest in the potential for this game.

Any thoughts or comments on such a game would be much appreciated.

Jobby:
If this is up on youtube so that i can watch it (without much delay each week), i'll want to play! :tup:

kiki:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 20, 2011, 10:20:03 AM ---If this is up on youtube so that i can watch it (without much delay each week), i'll want to play! :tup:

--- End quote ---

As  joab says it will depend if we can watch it on youtube, as we do with TAR.
Also if you start the game will you or another Ausie provide us with the promos each week?

Coutzy:

--- Quote from: kikisak on March 20, 2011, 10:53:11 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 20, 2011, 10:20:03 AM ---If this is up on youtube so that i can watch it (without much delay each week), i'll want to play! :tup:

--- End quote ---

As  joab says it will depend if we can watch it on youtube, as we do with TAR.
Also if you start the game will you or another Ausie provide us with the promos each week?

--- End quote ---

I'm testing the means to get the promos at the moment. I will tentatively say that if they appear on the Yahoo7 website I'll be able to re-upload them to a place where everyone can see them. I'm also looking into ways to do this for the episodes themselves, but I am reasonably confident that they will appear on the website for catchups, whether or not they'll be restricted by country is yet to be seen.

georgiapeach:
I think it depends on 2 things...

IF we can see it. Keeping up with China Rush and TARA has had some problems... being able to see all the promos and all are key. I am glad to help with screencaps, if I have a vid it is no problem.

And WHEN it finally airs....if it runs during our TAR downtime then I think this would be marvelous!! If it runs the same time as TAR, it becomes again, more difficult for me anyway, to keep up...perhaps not so much for others.

But this would be a fab game, and would love to see it here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version