Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 5 "We Hate Our Tribe"

<< < (2/9) > >>

Cocoa:
Something tells me there is a tribal switch here. :lol: And I don't know why.

bostonfan:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 10, 2011, 03:41:28 PM ---TWO TRIBEMATES USE THE DUEL AS AN OPPORTUNITY TO SHARE VALUABLE INFORMATION WITH THE OPPOSING TRIBE, ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 16
"We Hate Our Tribe" - Two unlikely castaways unite over their shared frustration with their tribe members while another castaway hides clues to keep their tribe from searching for the idol, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, March 16 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network

--- End quote ---

Well this should be interesting.  I wonder what info they are going to share.  It could be anything really.

Jobby:
I thought both HIIs were found?

That means Rob's tribe won Reward and Immunity PROBABLY because only their tribe don't know that Rob has found the Idol. I don't remember Survivor ever allowing more than one HII to be in play at a tribe. Good speculation? I don't know.

Which means... Philip will still be around after next week. :res:

I think Rob's tribe win Reward + Immunity, Two of Rob alliances are pissed off that Philip's still around. And one of Rob tribemates hides clue away, which i seriously think is Philip? But i think it might be one of those guys who're so useless on Rob's tribe whom i don't even know the name yet.

I also believe Kristina WILL WIN the duel next week. Gut feeling, that girl is crazy. :lol: :wohoo:

Peace, Love, TAR! :D:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 10, 2011, 08:23:08 PM ---But i think it might be one of those guys who're so useless on Rob's tribe whom i don't even know the name yet.

--- End quote ---

Are you talking about Grant? Because the only guys on Ometepe are Rob, Phillip, and Grant. And the title quote does make it sound like there could be a tribal swap or it could be Stephanie and Krista... :duno:

Cocoa:
SENDING KRISTINA A BIG GOOD LUCK! MAY YOU BEAT THAT MATT OUT OF THE GAME! :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version