Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 4 "Don't You Work For Me?"

<< < (22/22)

Jobby:
I think Krista's almost done.

Cocoa:
It's kinda sad that with Survivor, you can easily pinpoint which tribe will win an IC using the edit 80% of the time. :'(

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 12, 2011, 10:08:48 PM ---It's kinda sad that with Survivor, you can easily pinpoint which tribe will win an IC using the edit 80% of the time. :'(

--- End quote ---

Exactly... and surprisingly, Rob's tribe... so weak?? I suspect it to be because of the amount of younger girls.

This season is a tad bit different.. the ones going out first are not the weaker girls! :lol:

Ruth:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 12, 2011, 11:48:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 12, 2011, 10:08:48 PM ---It's kinda sad that with Survivor, you can easily pinpoint which tribe will win an IC using the edit 80% of the time. :'(

--- End quote ---

Exactly... and surprisingly, Rob's tribe... so weak?? I suspect it to be because of the amount of younger girls.

This season is a tad bit different.. the ones going out first are not the weaker girls! :lol:

--- End quote ---

I don't think that the young girls are pulling Ometepe back though. But rather, Zapatera has more guys, and stronger guys than Ometepe. The former has Ralph, Mike, Steve and David, all of whom are pretty strong guys, whereas the latter only has Rob, Grant and Philip (who is actually quite useless). So it's something like... 4 guys against 2?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Ruth on March 13, 2011, 05:15:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 12, 2011, 11:48:57 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't think that the young girls are pulling Ometepe back though. But rather, Zapatera has more guys, and stronger guys than Ometepe. The former has Ralph, Mike, Steve and David, all of whom are pretty strong guys, whereas the latter only has Rob, Grant and Philip (who is actually quite useless). So it's something like... 4 guys against 2?

--- End quote ---

Yea, Steve may be 51 but look at those chest. :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version