Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 4 "Don't You Work For Me?"

<< < (3/22) > >>

Ruth:
Yeah, based on Jeff's tweets, it seems really likely that Russell is going home. But it could be a reverse psychological effect as well. So I don't dare get my hopes too high as yet!

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 06, 2011, 12:44:31 PM ---I don't see anything given away yet... ???

--- End quote ---

A survivor... reduced to tears after being sent home. In what way does Matt looks like the type of guy who would be reduced to tears?? If he does indeed, it will be a real shocker in my life.

Russell on the other hand, with all his pride/ego dashed and just voted off like that, is bound to break into some sort of fits or rage and cry like a whiney baby on the spot!

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 08, 2011, 09:47:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 06, 2011, 12:44:31 PM ---I don't see anything given away yet... ???

--- End quote ---

A survivor... reduced to tears after being sent home. In what way does Matt looks like the type of guy who would be reduced to tears?? If he does indeed, it will be a real shocker in my life.

Russell on the other hand, with all his pride/ego dashed and just voted off like that, is bound to break into some sort of fits or rage and cry like a whiney baby on the spot!

--- End quote ---

To add to it, the promo said "Shocking" so how would Matt crying be shocking!
Its Russell. I wish we had a live commentary for tonights EP!

Jobby:
Oh boy... i can't wait. :lol:

Reilly Queens:
Here is the challenge preview for Sear's Advertisement challenge, "Toolin around"

I tried Real Player and it wouldnt work today  :res:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version