Author Topic: The Biggest Loser: Couples 4  (Read 14647 times)

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
Re: The Biggest Loser: Couples 4
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 08:50:47 PM »
Spoilers below

**DENI won the $100,000 at home prize. She lost 48% of her previous weight and she is 59, good job Deni!

Anna Kournikova is replacing Jillian Micheals next year

And the winner is:

OLIVIA!!!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 08:59:30 PM by Prophet »
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 12:58:23 PM »
Congrats to Olivia! I knew once i saw her that she nailed it!  :hearts:

Irene cant really get any smaller!:lol:

I'm soo glad that Rulon was not back to show his progress if any.. One you leave the show  the way he did you shouldn't be able to come back and get air time for being a sneak / cheat

I'm also glad the twins (guys) didn't win. it was close though!! I had heard that Deni lost a ridiculous amount of weight and I was glad it came down to her and Austin!

Now WTHECK is it with Anna Kornikova being a trainer for next season?? :duno:  She fell off the tennis map years ago after bombing horribly in several WTA  tournaments and losing her rankings . She was a phenom at a very early age and then disappointed appearences plague her career. however she scored millions in endorsement's one being Cartier watches, I think Zales Diamonds (could be another diamond rep)

Ahhh and then there was that little baby bump that Cara looked like she was sporting in that red dress. :res:

I was surprised that they didn't do more of a montage/years gone by for Jillian since she's left the show. But then again.. i can see BL setting up a competition with a private week with Jillian as the prize.  Jillian has too many fans for them not to make some sort of an offer.

I'm glad this season is over my favorites thru the entire season were Courtney & Irene.. :tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 02:01:58 PM »
Once again I was kind of surprised how a few of them didn't seem to do much once they went home.  Courtney looked great and I hope she continues to loose.  I was very happy with the final three and was pulling for either Hannah or Olivia but totally agree, once we saw Olivia, you knew she had it in the bag.  I wouldn't be too surprised if she didn't share some of the money with Hannah though.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
I so wanted Irene to win  :'( but I am happy for Olivia  :tup: wished Austin or Courtney would have gotten the at home prize but Deni deserved it....you know what kind of surprised me? The fact that Kaylee gained 17 pounds between leaving the ranch and the finale...If you know the finale is coming why in the world would you put on weight  :groan: Don't get me wrong and don't bash me either, I know losing weight is an extremely hard thing to do but I think I could do it for 100 grand! Plus the fact that I will be seen by millions on tv would be a kicker for me.
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2011, 01:44:05 PM »
What happened to the big gal from last season that Subway gave a bunch of money to as an incentive to keep loosing?  Wasn't she supposed to come back and show us the results?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2011, 11:57:20 AM »
What happened to the big gal from last season that Subway gave a bunch of money to as an incentive to keep loosing?  Wasn't she supposed to come back and show us the results?
I think it was last season that she did come back and show her results and seems like she got about 50 or 60 thousand dollars...not sure if the amount is right but positive the results were last season's finale.
delightful just delightful