Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

The Bachelorette 7: Ashley Hebert

(1/11) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
The next Bachelorette has been picked and will be announced during the After The Final Rose on Monday, March 14th. Filming starts in three weeks to begin airing at the end of May thru July.

I already know who it is and if anybody wants to know, shoot me a PM.

RealityFreakWill:
ABC press release:

"JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE" REVEALS ABC'S NEW "BACHELORETTE"
IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, MONDAY, MARCH 14

Hours after the "The Bachelor's" final rose ceremony, "Jimmy Kimmel Live" will announce the next star of ABC's "The Bachelorette. "JKL" has the exclusive to reveal the identity of and interview the new Bachelorette on MONDAY, MARCH 14 at Midnight.

Tune in to "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to find out if the popular franchise will continue with its tradition of selecting a former contestant from "The Bachelor" as its new leading lady, or if they will make a surprise choice.

In her exclusive interview with Kimmel, "The Bachelorette" will divulge the traits of her ideal companion as she begins her journey to find love in the show's seventh installment, premiering this spring on ABC. It's an interview you definitely will not want to miss.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=031011_11

ugot2bekidinmeny:
The next Bachelorette is Ashely Herbert of this past season :tup: cant wait to see how she does!

RealityFreakWill:
Well it's been revealed that Ashley Hebert, who made it to final three on Brad's season is the new Bachelorette. The season will start airing on Monday, May, 23, 2011.

RealityFreakWill:
Ashley Hebert Is the New Bachelorette

After the season 15 finale of The Bachelor aired Monday night, Ashley Hebert was announced as the next woman to star on The Bachelorette.

Hebert, a fourth year dental student at the University of Pennsylvania, vied for Brad Womack's heart but was sent home from South Africa just shy of the season finale.

"I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," Hebert, 26, tells PEOPLE. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"

Production for the new season of The Bachelorette, which will premiere May 23 on ABC, is already underway.

"I'm open hearted and interested in meeting the guys," Hebert says, "and hopefully fall in love."

The announcement was made during Jimmy Kimmel Live!.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20473670,00.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version