Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S22 Ep 3 "Keep Hope Alive"

<< < (2/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
I think it is the task we have seen before...make a long pole to snag keys to let you out of your cage?

Heee....I think they even did that on the Mole once! :lol3:

georgiapeach:
Redemtion Island First Comp! Thanks TL!!

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 27, 2011, 09:16:38 PM ---I think it is the task we have seen before...make a long pole to snag keys to let you out of your cage?

Heee....I think they even did that on the Mole once! :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Didnt they do It On Big Brother?? In All Stars? I remember James won it in like 10 seconds

georgiapeach:
Immunity is the waterwheel/spit in the tube challenge again.

Press:

WEIGHING RISK OVER REWARD, ONE TRIBE CONTEMPLATES DOING THE UNTHINKABLE HOPING TO BENEFIT IN THE LONG RUN, ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2 
"Keep Hope Alive" - One tribe considers a risky move, while on Redemption Island it's do or die as Matt and Francesca face off in the first duel to see who earns the right to stay in the game and who exits for good, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, March 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Hmmmm...a tribe considering throwing the challenge to get rid of someone??

Reilly Queens:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 02, 2011, 12:58:24 PM ---Immunity is the waterwheel/spit in the tube challenge again.

Press:

WEIGHING RISK OVER REWARD, ONE TRIBE CONTEMPLATES DOING THE UNTHINKABLE HOPING TO BENEFIT IN THE LONG RUN, ON "SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 2 
"Keep Hope Alive" - One tribe considers a risky move, while on Redemption Island it's do or die as Matt and Francesca face off in the first duel to see who earns the right to stay in the game and who exits for good, on SURVIVOR: REDEMPTION ISLAND, Wednesday, March 2 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Hmmmm...a tribe considering throwing the challenge to get rid of someone??

--- End quote ---

Thats probably Russell & Stephanie from the Next time promo.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version