Author Topic: Jenna's Mother Passed Away  (Read 6259 times)

Offline puddin

• **puddinpiepork**
  • I Live at RFF
Jenna's Mother Passed Away
« on: November 22, 2003, 07:53:17 PM »

MORASCA
CARLA (DaPRA)
Of Bridgeville, age 48, peacefully, on Wednesday, November 19, 2003, beloved wife of Michael; loving mother of Jenna; daughter of Terri (Ferraro) and Gilio John DaPra; sister of Dennis DaPra, Dan DaPra, Diane Pierrard and Annette Lewis; also several nieces and nephews. Mrs. Morasca enjoyed cooking and won several awards with her cooking skills. She was also an avid volunteer in local schools and her community. Funeral Arrangements by BEINHAUERS, Friends welcome at 2828 Washington Road, Peters Twp. (724) 941-3211, Friday 2-9 p.m. Mass of Christian Burial, Holy Child Parish, St. Agatha Church, Saturday, 12 noon. Entombment Queen of Heaven Cemetery. The family suggests that memorial donations be made to The Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation, P. O. Box 650309, Dallas, TX 75265.
www.woodrufffamilyservices.com
Please sign the guest book at post-gazette.com
Published in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette from 11/21/2003 - 11/22/2003.   :'( She was so young.

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re:Jenna's Mother Passed Away
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2003, 10:10:25 PM »
She had breast cancer when Jenna won didn't she? Was it complications from that?

So young. I feel sorry for Jenna, ever though I didn't like her, i wouldn't wish that onto anyone!

Rob

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
Re:Jenna's Mother Passed Away
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2003, 01:38:45 AM »
This is very sad.  I recall that Jenna mentioned that her mom was sick with cancer.

Offline Kittens

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Jenna's Mother Passed Away
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2004, 02:54:05 PM »
Thats too bad. She was so young. I remember on survivor all stars she left because she said her mother wasnt doing to good. They said that 8 days after Jenna left her mother died. I cried in bed that night. Thats to bad. Poor Jenna :'( Sorry! :'(  I think she was way too young!! Too many people with cancer. Its terrible. :'( Rest in peace mom. That is my respects.