Archive > Big Brother 14

BRENDON & RACHEL'S WEDDING STORY

<< < (16/18) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
Thank you, Ugot!

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:hugs:

--- Quote from: RealityFreakWill on December 15, 2012, 09:56:25 PM ---Thank you, Ugot!

--- End quote ---

RealityFreakWill:
Reality stars that attended the wedding were:

Ernie/Cindy The Amazing Race 19
Rachel/Dave The Amazing Race 20
Bopper The Amazing Race 20
Kat Survivor 23
Lawon Big Brother 13
Shelly Big Brother 13
Jeff/Jordan Big Brother 11/13 The Amazing Race 16
Hayden Big Brother 12
Chelsia Big Brother 9 (bridesmaid)
Lydia Big Brother 10
Andrew Big Brother 12 (groomsmen)
Porsche Big Brother 13
Matt Big Brother 12 (officiated the ceremony)

RealityFreakWill:
Brendon and Rachel at their TV wedding viewing party

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I will say that after watching the episode and looking on twitter Im conflicted.

At first I thought  I was going to need a box of tissues and cry along with Brendon  :lol:  but then the editing on this was so not what I expected.  To me it felt like more of a "Reality non Reality" event.  Meaning that the editing put in all the things that would make someone look "bad" or come off looking "bad" in the public's eye.

Now I know David  really does this for a living but he also has a "reality show" and maybe  he just played on the parts that we all know about Rachel and how Rachel is.

I felt super  uneasy about the ending. Almost like David was saying "TAKE THAT for being such a :dick: to work with!" :bags:

Since I first saw Rachel come across my monitor.. I have grown to like her and adore her for her heart :hrt: and I really just wanted this to be something that was so special that we all got to share. 

Rachel's twitter timeline  is  typical RACHEL tweeting to David how much fun things were and how much she loves him. SO I wonder just how much of this is  "REAL" and how much of this is "REALITY TV"

Finally I will be getting  some of my own answer's right from Rachel and Brendon because I will be part of an interview  :talk with her on Monday Nite!!

So if you've got a question that you'd like to  get an answer to  PM me and we'll see if it gets picked as a "viewer question"!  :xmas49

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version