Author Topic: CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING TAR 18: UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!  (Read 22850 times)

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
Re: CONGRATULATIONS FOR WINNING TAR 18: UNFINISHED BUSINESS!!!
« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 02:50:23 PM »
Congrats to them! I just love seeing them!

They were my bet after K/V, and am so proud that, since TAR15 all my faves teams in the F4/F5 end up winning! YAY!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 03:35:58 AM »
I knew Gary and Mallory wouldn't be the winners, but the editors/producers did got me into thinking that G/M might win.

Apparently i thought that out of the 5 teams in the final 5, either Kisha and Jen or Gary and Mallory will win because the other three were less than obvious candidates.

I'm glad it came down to Kisha and Jen in the end, as Gallory sort of don't deserve it with the NEL they landed on at the Final 6 despite winning 3 legs.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 11:04:39 AM »
I knew Gary and Mallory wouldn't be the winners, but the editors/producers did got me into thinking that G/M might win.

Apparently i thought that out of the 5 teams in the final 5, either Kisha and Jen or Gary and Mallory will win because the other three were less than obvious candidates.

I'm glad it came down to Kisha and Jen in the end, as Gallory sort of don't deserve it with the NEL they landed on at the Final 6 despite winning 3 legs.

You weren't the only one -- on Reality TV World, I initially put down my prediction as LaKisha & Jen winning, Flight Time & Big Easy coming in second, Gary & Mallory coming in third and Zev & Justin being the last team Philiminated.  However, I was misled enough to split money in a game between Kisha & Jen and Gary & Mallory, and that was a mistake.  I blame both myself and the person who originally suggested that Gary & Mallory would win.

Belle Book