General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

How I Met Your Mother

<< < (3/8) > >>

Jobby:
Apparently it got renewed and season 9 is the last season now! :luvya:

theamazingracer21:
I heard that to. Apparently everyone wanted to do a season 9 but Jason Segul (Marshal) wanted to do more movies but signed on at the last minute.

I hope that we find out the mother at the end of season 8 and then season 9 could be "How I Married Your Mother"(the initials even stay the same)

Jobby:
I wouldn't mind that too.

But I hope they extend it till Season 10, because 10 is always a good season to end!

Mug Costanza:
This post contains spoilers for those who haven't seen all of this season's episodes yet!

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on January 20, 2013, 04:38:52 PM ---I hope that we find out the mother at the end of season 8 and then season 9 could be "How I Married Your Mother"(the initials even stay the same)

--- End quote ---

I think that might be exactly what happens. We know that Show contentRobin and Show contentBarney get married in May 2013, and that Ted Show contentmeets his future wife at that wedding, so it's only a matter of time at this point. I really think that in the last scene of the last episode this season, Ted will finally meet her. ;)

Boingo:

It's official!   :yess: 

Ted's wife revealed in Season 8 finale (YouTube clip)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version