Author Topic: Amazing Race Questions  (Read 729055 times)

Offline Xoruz

• RFF LInk Master!
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race Questions
« Reply #2400 on: January 13, 2020, 05:48:37 PM »
I can't remember if the first flight to Chile (Jordeff was on this as were other teams) in TAR16 was grounded or just canceled; I know they ended up on the second flight with all other teams.

The first flight on the S16 premiere had a mechanical problem, and the teams were rebooked onto the second flight.

Have there been any emergency landings while on airplanes in the history of TAR? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the TAR18 premiere, where it was a medical emergency requiring a stopover in Hawaii.

The only other emergency landing I can think of is when Tammy & Victor's flight to Romania was diverted back to Munich after a midair mechanical problem.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:58:49 PM by Xoruz »

Offline stunami

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2401 on: January 13, 2020, 08:21:50 PM »
Have there been any emergency landings while on airplanes in the history of TAR? The only one I can think of off the top of my head is the TAR18 premiere, where it was a medical emergency requiring a stopover in Hawaii.

In one of the Canadian seasons, a racer had a medical emergency, not sure if that required a stopover.

I don't remember that, who was it?

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #2402 on: January 14, 2020, 05:33:40 PM »

In one of the Canadian seasons, a racer had a medical emergency, not sure if that required a stopover.

I'm wondering this as well.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline Maanca

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2403 on: January 15, 2020, 02:19:38 AM »

I'm wondering this as well.

I'm vaguely remembering something posted during filming, it was either Season 6 or 7 but I can't remember where to find it. Supposedly someone was on a flight with a racer having a medical incident, never said who it was. It never aired, of course.

Is that what you're referring to?

Offline Linda BC2

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2404 on: January 15, 2020, 08:41:54 PM »
Wasn’t it season 6 of TARC before going to Salt Spring Island and a member of a female team had an allergic reaction? Nothing confirmed though, I think one poster mentioned it.