Author Topic: Amazing Race Questions  (Read 351807 times)

Offline Platrium

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Amazing Race Questions
« Reply #1950 on: April 29, 2017, 10:31:59 AM »
What are the top 3 causes of eliminations in TAR US? Research and statistics will be greatly appreciated! :)

Offline cbacbacba1

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1951 on: April 29, 2017, 10:40:11 AM »
What are the top 3 causes of eliminations in TAR US? Research and statistics will be greatly appreciated! :)
Bad taxi driver should definitely be one of those  :funny:

Offline BritishTARFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1952 on: April 29, 2017, 12:10:21 PM »
Getting Lost probably

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1953 on: April 29, 2017, 03:59:53 PM »
Oh gosh...I could tell you the answer to that if you locked me in a dungeon for a whole day @_@
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 'The Goat'
« Reply #1954 on: April 29, 2017, 07:07:37 PM »

PENALTIES!!!
'Nice Garry'

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1955 on: April 29, 2017, 08:57:28 PM »
Poor task choice has to be up there.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1956 on: April 30, 2017, 04:26:42 PM »
Someone should open up a public Google Docs and list out all the teams, then we can work together to fill in their elimination reasons.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline maf

• RFF TAR Chronicler
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1957 on: May 02, 2017, 01:15:24 AM »
And this weekend we got the answer to a question which I think has been asked here many times. Can you use the express pass on a fast forward? And the answer from Becca & Floyd is no. They asked and were told that they were not allowed to use the express pass on the fast forward task.

PS In their case it was an academic question. They didn't consider using the express pass to skip the helicopter, and why should they. It seemed to be a awesome task and they thought they were guaranteed a first place anyway.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1958 on: May 02, 2017, 11:04:12 AM »
Really weird how that seemed to have not been well thought out to insure a first place finish.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TARmap

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1959 on: May 02, 2017, 05:13:58 PM »
Just found out that CBS just released a lot of new merchandise with the new TAR logo on it. Idk what this could mean (or which thread to put it on), but thought it might be interesting to know.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1960 on: May 05, 2017, 11:34:59 PM »
What if, for a future season (Not All Stars or Returnees-themed season) just a regular season where maybe the Top 22 teams are voted into the Top 11 teams just like platform of Survivor Cambodia a few seasons ago. What do you guys think? People get to see their audition videos and allow them to vote which team should race.

Online Kamineko

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1961 on: May 14, 2017, 03:44:10 AM »
When was the team shoots for the intro in Season 29 made actually? Can anyone explain?

Online gamerfan09

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • The Good Witch
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #1962 on: May 14, 2017, 04:37:39 AM »
When was the team shoots for the intro in Season 29 made actually? Can anyone explain?

I'm not too sure but my gut tells me, based on the vibe of the scene around them, it was Panama.

Offline Leafsfan

• Secret Agent Man
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1963 on: May 14, 2017, 10:02:05 AM »

I'm not too sure but my gut tells me, based on the vibe of the scene around them, it was Panama.

Joey mentioned in an interview they did the intro shots in Panama after the first leg.
"I enjoy reading because I enjoy following adventures if fictional characters and it escapes me to another world."

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1964 on: May 19, 2017, 10:30:32 PM »
We have an article for the "Switchback" on our wiki. However, it looks like the Race has dropped the Switchback name even though they're still doing Switchback-y tasks. I didn't add them to the list on the page, but I should go and do that now.

After the last "official" one in Season 25, I know there was one in Zimbabwe (27), and now two in Greece and Vietnam (29). Did I forget any?

Offline Zack.

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1965 on: May 19, 2017, 11:54:15 PM »
We have an article for the "Switchback" on our wiki. However, it looks like the Race has dropped the Switchback name even though they're still doing Switchback-y tasks. I didn't add them to the list on the page, but I should go and do that now.

After the last "official" one in Season 25, I know there was one in Zimbabwe (27), and now two in Greece and Vietnam (29). Did I forget any?

Would the waterslide in the UAE in TAR 28 count? Racers were definitely mentioning Mika melting down and I think the show might have as well.

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #1966 on: May 20, 2017, 12:37:06 AM »

Would the waterslide in the UAE in TAR 28 count? Racers were definitely mentioning Mika melting down and I think the show might have as well.

Yes. You are right, thank you. I knew I was forgetting one.

Offline TAR456

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Courtney Shayne is so evil.
« Reply #1967 on: May 24, 2017, 04:25:40 AM »
Even without the Elimination Station, do eliminated teams from TAR 18 onwards still do things like that are seen in Elimination Station, like going outdoors, play tennis, or whatever?
I only care about female team to win or final 3!
----
"If they are just thanking, then the world revolved around us to be fine."

Online elthemagnifico

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Previously as rafael02
« Reply #1968 on: May 24, 2017, 04:55:40 AM »

I thought it was a just a recall ... not a properly switchback
what might have been

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1969 on: May 24, 2017, 08:08:44 AM »
Even without the Elimination Station, do eliminated teams from TAR 18 onwards still do things like that are seen in Elimination Station, like going outdoors, play tennis, or whatever?

Oh yes..they have an AMAZING time.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TAR456

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1970 on: May 24, 2017, 08:18:10 AM »
Thanks, Peach!

By the way, do we ever know other five teams (ten chosen) that is in Phil's 15 returning teams list for All Stars?
----

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1971 on: May 24, 2017, 10:04:42 AM »
What list? ???

Link please?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TAR456

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1972 on: May 24, 2017, 10:43:41 AM »
What list? ???

Link please?

TAR 11's Phil personal list.
----

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1973 on: May 24, 2017, 10:59:29 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube

Custom Search