The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (193/524) > >>

zerorecall:
Thing is sequesterville is always "out of the way" so people can't track them down, and they change it up all the time ( i think there is like 3-5 different spots they go to)

Genius:
In the first leg of TAR23, the person who did not elect to do the first roadblock had to paraglide. What if this team member decided to quit the paragliding? What sort of penalty would the team receive, since that person was not the person who was performing the roadblock?

RaceUntilWeDie:
Well if the person did not want to do the paragliding, what other option is there than to bring the team down and take the penalty? It would be Mika all over again :stare

I have a question: did TAR even receive a 24th season? I only recall hearing about only one season being picked up for 2013-14 cycle unless I read something wrong.

Air:
Yes it did they're filming it now.

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Genius on November 16, 2013, 09:12:51 PM ---In the first leg of TAR23, the person who did not elect to do the first roadblock had to paraglide. What if this team member decided to quit the paragliding? What sort of penalty would the team receive, since that person was not the person who was performing the roadblock?

--- End quote ---
My guess is that the team would receive the standard 4 hour penalty for failing to complete a roadblock.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version