The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (186/524) > >>

georgiapeach:
All clues are supposed to be handed in at the mat....

Platrium:
If a team has 2 EPs, are they allowed to NOT give it away and just let it expire on the 4th/5th leg?

Jobby:
No, they have to. They can choose not to use theirs but if they don't give the second one away, I'm sure they can't check-in or receive a penalty, or maybe have to wait by the mat for another team to arrive, hand them the pass, before they can check-in. That will reduce their choice on who gets the Express Pass though, and also, they will be delayed for their Pit-start next next.

Jobby:
What's on my mind is whether or not perhaps, Tim and Marie can stick the Express Pass on perhaps... let's say the U-TURN board and write a note saying that the Express Pass is for a particular team. I know we have seen seasons where a last team had all their money taken away from them on a NEL, and teams on the following leg left money in the cluebox at the start of the next leg of the race. Can't remember which season... is it Season 7 where teams left money for Meredith and Gretchen except for Rob and Amber?

Platrium:
What will happen if more than 1 team received a 24-hour penalty? (Almost impossible example: 5 teams have an alliance that they'd all buy 1st class tickets, because the next flight leaves more than 12 hours after the 1st one.)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version