The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (185/524) > >>

stekay:
Charla & Mirna straling a person in nearly every leg  :funny:

wcpamotm:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on October 25, 2013, 06:07:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on October 24, 2013, 12:02:17 PM ---It led to Azaria & Hendekia's elim. if I remember correctly? :torche

Can a team use their EP on any task in the leg?

--- End quote ---

1. They had to switch to a later flight which had economic seats, putting them in last.
2. I doubt they can use it on a route info.  :funny:

--- End quote ---

My guess would be that, generally speaking, a team could use the Express Pass to avoid a route info task such as the Ford Challenge.  That said, I could imagine that certain of such tasks could be designated as ineligible within the additional info.  I can agree that the EP couldn't be used if a team simply couldn't puzzle out a destination clue.  (how would that work anyway? Would Phil suddenly appear to hand the team an engraved detailed map to the next destination?   :funny:)

wcpamotm:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on October 23, 2013, 08:54:46 PM ---I suspect Tim and Marie have until the last team checks in on the fifth leg; but that's just a guess on my part.

--- End quote ---

I think this is a good guess.  Another guess is that Tim and Marie would not be allowed to check in to the pitstop while still in possession of the second EP.  We might actually find out what happens!

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: WCPAMOTM on October 25, 2013, 11:01:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on October 23, 2013, 08:54:46 PM ---I suspect Tim and Marie have until the last team checks in on the fifth leg; but that's just a guess on my part.

--- End quote ---

I think this is a good guess.  Another guess is that Tim and Marie would not be allowed to check in to the pitstop while still in possession of the second EP.  We might actually find out what happens!

--- End quote ---
Yeah, but what can the exes do when arriving on the mat with the two EPs? Wait it out until last place like Zev & Justin? I don't think so. That would be a horrible rule for just a repetitive flank of cardboard even if a team is unbearable, annoying, or mean-spirited.

Rachel Berry:
Do the teams get to keep the papers of the detour, roadblock, route info, etc? Or they have to throw them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version