The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (179/524) > >>

RachelLeVega:
This may sound stupid, but in TAR12, how did production actually find rental donkeys in Alaska for the final Roadblock? :lol:

stekay:
Probably took them from a field  :funny:

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on September 26, 2013, 07:14:47 PM ---This may sound stupid, but in TAR12, how did production actually find rental donkeys in Alaska for the final Roadblock? :lol:

--- End quote ---

ACME Donkey Rental...:lol:

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on September 26, 2013, 07:14:47 PM ---This may sound stupid, but in TAR12, how did production actually find rental donkeys in Alaska for the final Roadblock? :lol:

--- End quote ---

..... am now also literally wondering how the donkey was there in Alaska. LOL  :funny:

dryedmangoez:
So here's a question.  Lately, we've gotten Zero Hour Pit Stops which are essentially non-elimination Legs, but with no penalties for the last place team.

These Zero-Hour Pit Stops, I think are different from the original TBC/double/superlegs because now they actually do treat these as officially Pit Stops and separate Legs, unlike before when it was clear teams continue Racing ("This Leg is not over...", etc.).

So, should those last place teams get a Speed Bump?
And if it's just to save money on an extra task, then I'd rather they go back to the superleg format with no prize for the first place team (more savings!) and the Leg continues with Phil merely a Route Marker.  Does that make sense? Am I overthinking it?  Does the distinction matter?  :nut:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version