The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (174/524) > >>

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Declive on July 14, 2013, 03:00:30 AM ---I think they tried to perform each detour twice , actually.

--- End quote ---

OK then, that's four. Thanks Declive. :lol:

Andre:
I have a question. If someone exercise their express pass to finish a Detour immediately and in front another teams decided to U-Turn them, do they need to do another side of the detour?

Theo:

--- Quote from: AndreYudha on July 14, 2013, 06:45:14 AM ---I have a question. If someone exercise their express pass to finish a Detour immediately and in front another teams decided to U-Turn them, do they need to do another side of the detour?

--- End quote ---
I think so. Express Pass can be used to skip only one task, while Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its pros and cons.

What really intrigues me is which Detour sode they must perform if they're U-Turned after skipping Detour.

Air:
They've got to perform the DT task that they didn't EP, or that's what I've always assumed :P

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on July 14, 2013, 03:02:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Declive on July 14, 2013, 03:00:30 AM ---I think they tried to perform each detour twice , actually.

--- End quote ---

OK then, that's four. Thanks Declive. :lol:

--- End quote ---

No, three. :lol:

Detour A - Switch 1 - Detour B - Switch 2 - Detour A - Switch 3 - Detour B - Quit

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version