The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (171/524) > >>

albegrato:
My question: I know Maria & Tiffany who switched detours three times in Netherlands before they ended up quitting, but did anyone else switched as much as they have or more?

wcpamotm:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on June 27, 2013, 09:01:45 AM ---My question: I know Maria & Tiffany who switched detours three times in Netherlands before they ended up quitting, but did anyone else switched as much as they have or more?

--- End quote ---

Two that come to mind, from my records:

Race 13 - In Boots or Borscht, Andrew and Dan switched to Borscht after encountering trouble with properly putting on their boots, switch back when they realized they'd have to put them on regardless, then switched once again when Dan could not correctly march.

Race 14 - Keisha and Jenn similarly had great difficulties with both sides of the Sync or Swim detour.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: WCPAMOTM on June 27, 2013, 12:50:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Karpov617 on June 27, 2013, 09:01:45 AM ---My question: I know Maria & Tiffany who switched detours three times in Netherlands before they ended up quitting, but did anyone else switched as much as they have or more?

--- End quote ---

Race 13 - In Boots or Borscht, Andrew and Dan switched to Borscht after encountering trouble with properly putting on their boots, switch back when they realized they'd have to put them on regardless, then switched once again when Dan could not correctly march.

Race 14 - Keisha and Jenn similarly had great difficulties with both sides of the Sync or Swim detour.

--- End quote ---
I remember Flo & Zach wanting to switch more than once during the second Vietnam leg, but that didn't really happen. :groan:

Air:
Flo & Zach went Boats-Bikes-Boats IIRC.

albegrato:

--- Quote from: WCPAMOTM on June 27, 2013, 12:50:29 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:) WCPAMOTM, you got records?  :waves:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version