The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (155/524) > >>

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: apskip on March 22, 2013, 09:23:58 AM ---GeorgiaPeach has developed relationships with most past Amazing Race team members. Why can't those contacts be used with one non-finalist from each season to answer the question of where the Elimination Stations were?

--- End quote ---

True <3

And question:
(I know Peach wouldn't want to answer this :lol:)
Can you name teams/people that are loveeed on the show but are actually hated by many upon contact/real-life (or vice versa)? :o I've heard/read that Fran and Barry are not that nice than they are portrayed in the show (according to the Gaghans)

RaceUntilWeDie:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 23, 2013, 04:16:20 AM ---
--- Quote from: apskip on March 22, 2013, 09:23:58 AM ---GeorgiaPeach has developed relationships with most past Amazing Race team members. Why can't those contacts be used with one non-finalist from each season to answer the question of where the Elimination Stations were?

--- End quote ---

True <3

And question:
Can you name teams/people that are loveeed on the show but are actually hated by many upon contact/real-life (or vice versa)? :o I've heard/read that Fran and Barry are not that nice than they are portrayed in the show (according to the Gaghans)

--- End quote ---

Max & Katie :lol3:

That's an interesting thing about Fran & Barry .. how would the Gaghans know them, though?

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 23, 2013, 04:16:20 AM ---

--- End quote ---

True <3

And question:

--- End quote ---
This is the opposite of your question, but Rob/Kim were probably hated for their constant arguing, but in real life i hear they're great people and are really good to each other.

Best Loser:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on March 23, 2013, 05:27:06 AM ---
--- Quote from: Cocoa on March 23, 2013, 04:16:20 AM ---And question:

--- End quote ---

Max & Katie :lol3:

That's an interesting thing about Fran & Barry .. how would the Gaghans know them, though?

--- End quote ---
On another forum I visit, someone who somewhat knows Max & Katie posts and he says they're pretty likable.

As for Fran & Barry and the Gaghans, there are TAR conventions. I believe I read this somewhere on RFF, but I think either Billy or Carissa wanted to meet Fran & Barry but were snubbed or something. As a side note, I found a show recap written by Fran & Barry and it was pretty rude about the racers (and a bit hypocritical).

To answer the original question, I think one of the best examples of someone disliked on the show but not in real life is Ray from Season 7. Everyone likes Ray!

Alenaveda:
Or you could ask Tammy. She use to follow and participate here in the forum.  Just look for banredbeans; that's her.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version