The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (152/524) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on February 22, 2013, 06:41:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: AR24 on February 22, 2013, 06:09:39 PM ---What are those small black bags around the racers necks in the current season?

--- End quote ---

Waterproof Microphones

--- End quote ---

Hooky:
All right, this one may be a stumper...

Before Season 16, what was the purpose of the numbered tags on the team's backpacks? Do the specific numbers assigned to each team correspond to something?

Also, why did they replace the tags with plain black ones in Season 16?

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: Hooky on March 07, 2013, 08:20:50 PM ---All right, this one may be a stumper...

Before Season 16, what was the purpose of the numbered tags on the team's backpacks? Do the specific numbers assigned to each team correspond to something?

--- End quote ---

These are total guesses, but here goes:

The numbered tags were for production to keep track of the teams quicker without having to use their names? ???

They replaced them because the colored ones were too obvious for spoilers? ??? (That one might be true.)

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Mug Costanza on March 07, 2013, 10:46:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: Hooky on March 07, 2013, 08:20:50 PM ---All right, this one may be a stumper...

--- End quote ---

These are total guesses, but here goes:

The numbered tags were for production to keep track of the teams quicker without having to use their names? ???

They replaced them because the colored ones were too obvious for spoilers? ??? (That one might be true.)

--- End quote ---

That was kind of my thought too, I just wanted some second or third opinions.

RachelLeVega:
Are there any other teams not listed below who have been originally casted or auditioned for a season, but then were replaced by another team, then being casted on another season?

I know for sure Jill (John Vito & Jill) planned to be on the first season with her brother ??? , but then the NYC tragedy happened... Tian & Jaree were originally planned to be on season 3, but the producers lost their paperwork placing them in season 4... and Lucy & Emilia originally planned to be on TARaus1, but their mother fell I'll and were furthermore replaced by Alana & Mel bumping them to season 2. The missing family team from season 8 does not count.

Did I miss any other team? ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version