The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (148/524) > >>

MrDeerShank:
Another question - does anybody know how long a Yield lasted before teams could continue on? Or did it vary for each Yield?

RachelLeVega:
I believe the Yield hourglass was about 15 minutes before teams could start racing again. In season 10 (Morocco), the "Yield Queens" yielded Lyn & Karlyn during the staged chariot Roadblock and it was when D&K, Roberly, and the models all have passed halfway in the first lap before Lyn & Karlyn were released from their yielding.

Jobby:
Yes, Yield was 15 minutes. It was enough for Weavers to finish their Macdonalds. :lol3:

Jobby:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 01, 2013, 02:40:44 PM ---Dunno if they would be allowed a "do-over" or not, my guess is for drama they would be stuck with what they actually picked!

--- End quote ---

That would be my guess to. It would be stupid and hilarious as phil will probably say this for the preview.... "Next week on The Amazing Race, for the first time ever... A team uses their U-TURN wrongly by accident".. :stare

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 12, 2013, 10:24:16 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 01, 2013, 02:40:44 PM ---Dunno if they would be allowed a "do-over" or not, my guess is for drama they would be stuck with what they actually picked!

--- End quote ---

That would be my guess to. It would be stupid and hilarious as phil will probably say this for the preview.... "Next week on The Amazing Race, for the first time ever... A team uses their U-TURN wrongly by accident".. :stare

--- End quote ---

Knowing the style used in the promos, I guess it would be more like "...and a team make a critical mistake that results in jeopardizing the survival of another team...".

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version