The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (142/524) > >>

RachelLeVega:
I don't know if this has been discussed as I know of, but has any teams in any edition arrived at the Pit Stop thinking they have claimed 1st place, but learned they were actually last or vice versa (thinking they were last, but learned they arrived in 1st)?

I've always wanted to see an expression like...
PHIL (OR ANY OTHER TAR HOST): _____ & _____... :stare
TEAM: Give us good news! *crosses fingers happily for first* :bounce :bounce
PHIL (O.A.O.TAR.H): You are the last team to arrive... :(
TEAM: *Lucy & Emilia's episode 4 "confuzzled" face*... WHAT?! :o :o
PHIL (O.A.O.TAR.H): I'm sorry to tell you that you've both been eliminated from the race. :(
TEAM: Are you joking?! Oh...my... how could this have happened? Like, I seriously don't know... :umn:

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on January 26, 2013, 09:36:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on January 26, 2013, 08:42:07 PM ---I don't know if this has been discussed as I know of, but has any teams in any edition arrived at the Pit Stop thinking they have claimed 1st place, but learned they were actually last or vice versa (thinking they were last, but learned they arrived in 1st)?

PHIL (O.A.O.TAR.H): I'm sorry to tell you that you've both been eliminated from the race. :(
TEAM: Are you joking?! Oh...my... how could this have happened? Like, I seriously don't know... :umn:

--- End quote ---

TAR3 in Scotland the last place team had won the ff and arrived last so there must have been some sort of shock.

--- End quote ---
i thought i remembered them knowing they arrived a half aday behind and ff couldn't do anything but make the leg easier

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on January 26, 2013, 09:41:21 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on January 26, 2013, 08:42:07 PM ---I don't know if this has been discussed as I know of, but has any teams in any edition arrived at the Pit Stop thinking they have claimed 1st place, but learned they were actually last or vice versa (thinking they were last, but learned they arrived in 1st)?

--- End quote ---

TAR3 in Scotland the last place team had won the ff and arrived last so there must have been some sort of shock.

--- End quote ---
i thought i remembered them knowing they arrived a half aday behind and ff couldn't do anything but make the leg easier

--- End quote ---
Dennis & Andrew kind of saw that coming their way as they had a flight problem remembering Andrew's famous emergency call in Cancún, so I wouldn't say it was a total "O.M.G., what did we do wrong?!" moment. Factually, they were never currently in 1st any time on the race.

Air:

--- Quote from: bwils927 on January 26, 2013, 09:41:21 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Along the lines of the FF, Mopper probably got a shock too. :(

Loken:
I noticed that 8 legs had fastforwards..  :groan:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version