The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (453/524) > >>

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: I ♥ TAR on December 16, 2018, 04:12:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on December 16, 2018, 02:41:05 PM ---I'm sure this has been previously discussed, but I've heard multiple times about an instance where 2 versions of the Amazing Race were running through an airport at the same time. Does anyone know what seasons and the airport it occured in?

--- End quote ---

I believe it was TAR12 & TARA2 at Prague airport, correct me if I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

TAR12 didn't visit Prague.

NELs:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on January 05, 2019, 12:31:36 AM ---
--- Quote from: I ♥ TAR on December 16, 2018, 04:12:34 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on December 16, 2018, 02:41:05 PM ---I'm sure this has been previously discussed, but I've heard multiple times about an instance where 2 versions of the Amazing Race were running through an airport at the same time. Does anyone know what seasons and the airport it occured in?

--- End quote ---

I believe it was TAR12 & TARA2 at Prague airport, correct me if I'm wrong.

--- End quote ---

TAR12 didn't visit Prague.

--- End quote ---

You are correct, TAR 12 never visited Prague, but some teams made connections through the Prague Airport.

RaceUntilWeDie:
Another question about TAR 19: in Leg 11, teams appear to take a train to Amsterdam in their Tintin outfits. Where did their bags go? lol

G.B.:
I thought I might take a moment here to bring up two questions I made where someone offered to provide me an answer but never got around to it.

1. Have we ever figured out the location of the incident where Andre & Damon got arrested on TAR3? It was a Mosque in some small city in Morocco.
2. Have we found the old "RFF Radio Interview with Wally Bransen" that talks about the Belize leg in TAR8 getting cancelled?

G.B.:
I have this memory of an instance on TAR where a team ran into a local's car or damaged a local's car in some way, and when they tried to apologize and move on the local said to them "Sorry's not gonna cut it this time". Did I imagine this, because I can't find it for the life of me?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version