The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (439/524) > >>

NELs:

--- Quote from: Lemontail on June 20, 2018, 09:59:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: NELs on June 20, 2018, 08:02:02 PM ---
--- Quote from: Lemontail on June 20, 2018, 07:46:14 PM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on June 20, 2018, 07:32:10 PM ---Tashkent, Bishkent and Nicosia would be AMAZING places for TAR to visit!  :cheer: :conf: :woohoo:

And no, I did not search these capital cities on the internet... I can name nearly any capital in the world... Send me a PM and I'll show you :)

--- End quote ---

Actually, it's spelled Bishkek, not Bishkent.

--- End quote ---

There's an actual town in Tajikistan named Bishkent.

--- End quote ---

Still, not the capital of Kyrgyzstan.

--- End quote ---

Actually, I was curious to see if Bishkent was an actual town somewhere. Then when I looked it up, I figured out there was a Bishkent :funny:

Kamineko:
Does anyone know what the average time between arriving on the airport on the next destination to the Pit Stop? Also, which leg has the shortest time between the arrival on the next destination's airport to the Pit Stop and which leg has the longest time between the arrival on the airport to the Pit Stop in one leg?

PS: Hours of Operation can be included.

theschnauzers:
IIRC, there are several possible shortest legs in elapsed time (in each possible instance I can think of, there were two legs in or near the same city and one was the short duration leg (e.g., Delhi, Beijing, Moscow, Shanghai, etc.) In more recent seasons, it would be almost impossible to be certain as check in and departure times have been inconsistently provided on air, if at all.
The longest leg, IIRC, in duration was TAR 9 from Brotas, Brazil to Moscow, Russia, to Munich, Germany. It was an uberleg (which aren't used anymore) with the midpoint in Red Square.

cbacbacba1:
The longest standard leg is TAR5 leg 4, elipsed for 3 full days

violetb1911:
What is the longest distance traveled by teams in one leg ? (including traveling across countries)
IMO it's Leg 7 of TARAus 2, but I might be wrong.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version