The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (429/524) > >>

PikaBelleChu:
Here's my question for you: Who's the only all-female team to complete all 4 countries / states of U.K. ? ( England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland )

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: justmjlayson on May 18, 2018, 01:57:12 AM ---Here's my question for you: Who's the only all-female team to complete all 4 countries / states of U.K. ? ( England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland )

--- End quote ---

Caroline and Jennifer?

Gra1162:
There is this question that is seriously bordering me if the us version and that leg there is a head to head what happens if a team decided to quit the RB or a detour what happens if they won their first head to head do they serve it right in the spot or the start of the next leg?

PikaBelleChu:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on May 18, 2018, 02:01:29 AM ---
--- Quote from: justmjlayson on May 18, 2018, 01:57:12 AM ---Here's my question for you: Who's the only all-female team to complete all 4 countries / states of U.K. ? ( England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland )

--- End quote ---

Caroline and Jennifer?

--- End quote ---

Correct Bourkie!  CaroJen's got luckier after being NEL'd twice in TAR 24: All-Stars 2.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Gra1162 on May 18, 2018, 02:31:46 AM ---There is this question that is seriously bordering me if the us version and that leg there is a head to head what happens if a team decided to quit the RB or a detour what happens if they won their first head to head do they serve it right in the spot or the start of the next leg?

--- End quote ---
Clarifying, do you mean, "what if a team quits a task prior to the head-to-head duel?" If so....
The team would serve the penalty after arriving at the Pit Stop since they would be ahead of another team if they did win a head-to-head. Plus, if it was an on-site penalty for a major task that has a 4 and 6 hour wait-out time, I doubt the producers would allow for the second-to-last place team to wait hours on end too for that penalized team.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version