The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (427/524) > >>

BritishTARFan:
Does anybody kbow the flight that teams took on S15 leg 12?

They were seen taking a British Airways flight from Prague.

When landing in Vegas we see they were on Virgin Atlantic.

British Airways has only operated flights from Prague to London Heathrow whereas Virgin has only operated Vegas flights from London Gatwick. Does this mean teams had a change of airports in London? Or maybe it was just a BA exterior shot but they definitely took a Virgin flight and the only operators of Prague to Gatwick would've most likely have been Easyjet.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on April 01, 2018, 04:27:36 PM ---Does anybody kbow the flight that teams took on S15 leg 12?

They were seen taking a British Airways flight from Prague.

When landing in Vegas we see they were on Virgin Atlantic.

British Airways has only operated flights from Prague to London Heathrow whereas Virgin has only operated Vegas flights from London Gatwick. Does this mean teams had a change of airports in London? Or maybe it was just a BA exterior shot but they definitely took a Virgin flight and the only operators of Prague to Gatwick would've most likely have been Easyjet.

--- End quote ---

I asked Dan:

"I think we did take a transfer bus  and then I know we went on virgin to USA." He thinks transfer was Heathrow to Gatwick. Good pick up!

:waves:

nrh2110:
https://nypost.com/2017/05/31/amazing-race-crew-reveal-their-craziest-behind-the-scenes-tales/

The article talks about a team in Hong Kong that refused to check in. Any ideas as to who it was?

Xoruz:
Pretty sure it was Mary & Peach.

Maanca:

--- Quote from: Xoruz on April 04, 2018, 12:36:04 PM ---Pretty sure it was Mary & Peach.

--- End quote ---

Yeah, it was after dark, they knew they were getting eliminated, so they just were like "screw it, let's go have dinner". I remember that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version