The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (422/524) > >>

nrh2110:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on March 01, 2018, 11:51:53 PM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on March 01, 2018, 11:12:50 PM ---
--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on March 01, 2018, 03:42:04 PM ---I realise this is a politically based question but how exactly did Lucas & Brittany get into the UAE?

--- End quote ---

What are you suggesting?

--- End quote ---

Without a passport how did they get into the waiting area with all the other teams?

--- End quote ---

They don’t need a passport to get to the waiting area because you don’t have to go through customs if you aren’t leaving the airport. To actually get into the Dubai, they probably had to call the US Consulate in Dubai or something to get permission for transit to and from there.

nrh2110:
What kind of visas are they getting? Are they getting the basic tourist visas or are they getting special visas because they are filming?

G.B.:
How come all visits to Belgium thus far have required intermittent trips to Germany or the Netherlands to both enter and leave? There's airports in Belgium......right?

violetb1911:

--- Quote from: Platrium on February 17, 2018, 06:09:22 AM ---What if there had been a Head-to-Head in TAR30's Leg 9? Considering Lucas & Brittany had a passport issue, would the supposed 4th-placed team be allowed to check-in with a penalty (like the team is quitting a task), or would they have to wait for the Lifeguards after several hours? I can't imagine Phil having to wait for the last team just because of that twist. :funny:

--- End quote ---

sorry for bringing this up after a long time, but yeah, I think Leg 5 of TARCAN 3 will help answer your question.

Simi and Ope were last at the face off, and the next team who arrived at the face off were Neil and Kristin. However Kristin was injured from the roadblock and couldn't do the face off, so both Neil and Kristin and Simi and Ope took a 4 hour penalty. However, there was still one team who was left, and they were Nic and Sabrina. Nic and Sabrina weren't penalized and could proceed with the leg. However, by then it was too dark for the teams to continue racing, and they still had a detour left (Nic and Sabrina were even u-turned!), so they had to wait out their penalties at the pit-stop, while Jon waited with them. Adding to all of this was the fact that this leg was a KOR, so if Jon had to wait for all of this bs then I assume Phil would also have to wait for B & L to catch up with the face off.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: violetb1911 on March 05, 2018, 05:04:19 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on February 17, 2018, 06:09:22 AM ---What if there had been a Head-to-Head in TAR30's Leg 9? Considering Lucas & Brittany had a passport issue, would the supposed 4th-placed team be allowed to check-in with a penalty (like the team is quitting a task), or would they have to wait for the Lifeguards after several hours? I can't imagine Phil having to wait for the last team just because of that twist. :funny:

--- End quote ---

sorry for bringing this up after a long time, but yeah, I think Leg 5 of TARCAN 3 will help answer your question.

Simi and Ope were last at the face off, and the next team who arrived at the face off were Neil and Kristin. However Kristin was injured from the roadblock and couldn't do the face off, so both Neil and Kristin and Simi and Ope took a 4 hour penalty. However, there was still one team who was left, and they were Nic and Sabrina. Nic and Sabrina weren't penalized and could proceed with the leg. However, by then it was too dark for the teams to continue racing, and they still had a detour left (Nic and Sabrina were even u-turned!), so they had to wait out their penalties at the pit-stop, while Jon waited with them. Adding to all of this was the fact that this leg was a KOR, so if Jon had to wait for all of this bs then I assume Phil would also have to wait for B & L to catch up with the face off.

--- End quote ---

:faint:

I didn't/haven't watch(ed) TAR CAN, but I guess the face-off works slightly differently from the head-to-head (since it's at the pit stop). ??? Well, I wonder what would happen if that actually happens in TAR US.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version