The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (421/439) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on February 25, 2018, 08:57:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on February 24, 2018, 10:36:59 AM ---Can somebody compile the averages of teams from TAR25 to TAR30? I wanna see the Top 11 at least, and imagine those teams race for an all-star season.

--- End quote ---
I have two threads concerning the average placement of each team in this discussion area. A season by season list for all 30 seasons, showing each leg placement which are used to compute that seasonís team placement averages, and a master list of all Racers going back to season one. I list the season and placement for each team, and highlight the final three and teams eliminated on the first leg. The master list currently covers seasons 1 to 29, but season 30 will be added as soon as I have a little time. Easiest and fastest way to find that information.

--- End quote ---

Ooh! Will look into that when I need more info on averages. Thanks! :)

Platrium:
I don't think I've seen this asked:
Where were eliminated teams sequestered for TAR30?

georgiapeach:
Rome,

BritishTARFan:
I realise this is a politically based question but how exactly did Lucas & Brittany get into the UAE?

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on March 01, 2018, 03:42:04 PM ---I realise this is a politically based question but how exactly did Lucas & Brittany get into the UAE?

--- End quote ---

What are you suggesting?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version