The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (413/524) > >>

georgiapeach:
Have you checked our wiki?

DavidJunior:
Perfect, thank you, Peach!

Marionete:
I know this happened as recently as leg 9 of TAR29, but I can't remember.
Is it written in the task infromation for teams that there is a limited number of stations for a detour? Or do they just find that out once on location?

G.B.:

--- Quote from: DavidJunior on November 12, 2017, 11:40:04 PM ---Is there a place to see the filming dates of each season compiled in one place?

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: DavidJunior on November 13, 2017, 10:17:55 AM ---Perfect, thank you, Peach!

--- End quote ---

Actually, uh, that is pretty much the one thing I haven't been covering. All I have on the Wiki is basic filming start and end dates such as "June 10 – July 2, 2016"

If anybody wants to provide me with more specific filming dates, feel free to send them to me in a PM (or make a thread here...?) and I will put them in, but I don't have time to research that stuff myself.

If you do, please don't forget the Pit Start date (ie, the finale of TAR 20 needs not only the day they were in Chicago, but also the day that they flew out of South Korea)

georgiapeach:
You can check Oval's Timelines. I would think start and finish dates would be enough for the wiki but leg dates are there as well in a "to the best of our knowledge" way.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version