The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (406/524) > >>

nrh2110:
Also

- TAR 24 when the Globetrotters joked about the Beakman boys carrying their luggage around on wheels.
- TAR 25 leg 1 when they talked about all three teams taking the penalty, it flashed back to 22

Also how did they get pictures for the U Turns in TAR 29? Did they do a quick photoshoot between the schoolyard pick and when they left for Panama?

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: nrh2110 on September 07, 2017, 09:47:31 PM ---Also how did they get pictures for the U Turns in TAR 29? Did they do a quick photoshoot between the schoolyard pick and when they left for Panama?

--- End quote ---

Yup, they're the same photos as their official team picture which was taken at the Starting Line.

AmazingRace:
Do teams talk to their camera and sound guys, I guess aside from interviews?

Or are they supposed to pretend that they do not exist at all?

NMC:

--- Quote from: AmazingRace on September 27, 2017, 08:41:50 PM ---Do teams talk to their camera and sound guys, I guess aside from interviews?

Or are they supposed to pretend that they do not exist at all?

--- End quote ---

No, I think teams interact with their camera crew quite a bit.  IIRC the reason for changing teams' camera crew each Leg was because in the earlier seasons, teams were getting very close with their crews, and they wanted to prevent that happening?  ???  I could be wrong though?  :lol:

Hummingbird:
Does anyone know where I can watch past seasons of TAR?

I had the last 3 on my DVR (it crashed). 
I have CBS All Access (can't find anything but clips there).
Searched on line (no luck).

Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version