The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (397/524) > >>

Marionete:
^ I agree, those are not only countries where English is not an official language, but the language barrier is huge in that it's pretty hard to find an average person who speaks English. I mean, like a random pedestrian to ask for information or something like a taxi driver.

cbacbacba1:
TAR14 is likely the one wit teams having the most language barrier

Who can forget Jamie and Cara's Beijing fiasco  :funny:
I think teams had language difficulty in Siberia and Thailand as well

Lemontail:
Is there a penalty for missing a U-Turn and checks in the Pit Stop despite being U-Turned? Or disregarding the U-Turn just to continue the race without doing the other Detour after being U-Turned?

Platrium:
Is it just me, or are there no detours whenever there is a switchback that is an ARI? ???

Maanca:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on June 22, 2017, 09:23:32 PM ---Is there a penalty for missing a U-Turn and checks in the Pit Stop despite being U-Turned? Or disregarding the U-Turn just to continue the race without doing the other Detour after being U-Turned?

--- End quote ---

Yes, that situation happened in Canada 3. One woman needed medical attention after the Roadblock, and her injury prevented being able to finish either Detour. They got U-Turned but had given up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version