The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (396/524) > >>

G.B.:
Which race course (Excluding TAR Canada and Family Edition) spent the most legs in English-speaking countries? Something tells me it's TAR2

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 04, 2017, 07:12:30 AM ---Also, biking seems to appear occasionally along the race. Therefore, is it a requirement for every racer to learn how to ride a bike before joining the race?

--- End quote ---

Gonna ask this again. It got flooded by my question on conjoined twins. :lol:

Zack.:

--- Quote from: Platrium on June 22, 2017, 07:16:55 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on June 04, 2017, 07:12:30 AM ---Also, biking seems to appear occasionally along the race. Therefore, is it a requirement for every racer to learn how to ride a bike before joining the race?

--- End quote ---

Gonna ask this again. It got flooded by my question on conjoined twins. :lol:

--- End quote ---

I think it's one of those things that are...intuitive to know? Not to mention in every possible task with biking either a) it's a Detour and you can switch and/or b) you can *walk* the bike.

Zack.:

--- Quote from: G.B. on June 22, 2017, 01:51:27 AM ---Which race course (Excluding TAR Canada and Family Edition) spent the most legs in English-speaking countries? Something tells me it's TAR2

--- End quote ---

Going off of official languages it's probably TAR2 (South Africa, Namibia, Hong Kong, Australia x2, New Zealand x2, US x2).

Thinking about it TAR22 comes close - New Zealand, Botswana x2, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the US account for 6/12 legs and in French Polynesia they mostly raced in or near resorts where English is understood so...8/12?

This makes me wonder about the opposite question - what season was the "hardest" from a language perspective? There were some that only had the US as an English speaking country (21 and 29 come to mind) but I think those might have been tempered with "easy" languages (Spanish, French).

Palperro:

--- Quote from: Zack. on June 22, 2017, 12:26:36 PM ---
--- Quote from: G.B. on June 22, 2017, 01:51:27 AM ---Which race course (Excluding TAR Canada and Family Edition) spent the most legs in English-speaking countries? Something tells me it's TAR2

--- End quote ---

Going off of official languages it's probably TAR2 (South Africa, Namibia, Hong Kong, Australia x2, New Zealand x2, US x2).

Thinking about it TAR22 comes close - New Zealand, Botswana x2, Scotland, Northern Ireland and the US account for 6/12 legs and in French Polynesia they mostly raced in or near resorts where English is understood so...8/12?

This makes me wonder about the opposite question - what season was the "hardest" from a language perspective? There were some that only had the US as an English speaking country (21 and 29 come to mind) but I think those might have been tempered with "easy" languages (Spanish, French).

--- End quote ---

TAR 14 had Russia, China, and India - it seemed like there were a lot of language challenges.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version