The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (394/524) > >>

Pi:
^ :lol:

--- Quote from: G.B. on June 12, 2017, 12:45:30 AM ---What about American Samoa? I remember from a CGP Grey video that people from there are only "foreign nationals" of the USA, or something like that.

--- End quote ---
Anyone born in Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands automatically becomes a citizen.

American Samoans are only citizens if one of their parents is a U.S. citizen or if they go through the naturalization process like other non-Americans to become a U.S. citizen.

Lemontail:
Is there any TAR season where everyone except the first eliminated team have been checked in Top 3 at Pit Stop?

CanadianOwl:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on June 17, 2017, 06:46:22 PM ---Is there any TAR season where everyone except the first eliminated team have been checked in Top 3 at Pit Stop?

--- End quote ---
In the US version, none have, but 4, 5, and 22 are the only seasons (as far as I'm aware) where only one team hasn't been in the top 3.

4: Russell & Cindy never made it to the top 3, the rest (except Debra & Steve) did. In fact, Monica & Sheree are the only other team to not win a leg (but were 2nd on one leg). You can discredit this season however, as two other teams only had their appearance in the top 3 from the Fast Forward.

5: Bob & Joyce only made it to the top 4, the rest (apart from Dennis & Erika) made it to the top 3 at least once.

22: Idries & Jamil were never in the top 3, everyone above them did.

There might be international versions that has done this, but TAR 5 is the closest you can get in the US.

Maanca:
Internationally, Asia 1. Though it was actually everyone except the second team out - Leg 1 was a Non-Elimination.

Lemontail:
I've checked and it seems to be TAR (new) China 2 and TAR Vietnam 4 (2015).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version