The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (387/524) > >>

Kamineko:
When was the team shoots for the intro in Season 29 made actually? Can anyone explain?

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Kamineko on May 14, 2017, 03:44:10 AM ---When was the team shoots for the intro in Season 29 made actually? Can anyone explain?

--- End quote ---

I'm not too sure but my gut tells me, based on the vibe of the scene around them, it was Panama.

G.B.:
We have an article for the "Switchback" on our wiki. However, it looks like the Race has dropped the Switchback name even though they're still doing Switchback-y tasks. I didn't add them to the list on the page, but I should go and do that now.

After the last "official" one in Season 25, I know there was one in Zimbabwe (27), and now two in Greece and Vietnam (29). Did I forget any?

Zack.:

--- Quote from: G.B. on May 19, 2017, 10:30:32 PM ---We have an article for the "Switchback" on our wiki. However, it looks like the Race has dropped the Switchback name even though they're still doing Switchback-y tasks. I didn't add them to the list on the page, but I should go and do that now.

After the last "official" one in Season 25, I know there was one in Zimbabwe (27), and now two in Greece and Vietnam (29). Did I forget any?

--- End quote ---

Would the waterslide in the UAE in TAR 28 count? Racers were definitely mentioning Mika melting down and I think the show might have as well.

G.B.:

--- Quote from: Zack. on May 19, 2017, 11:54:15 PM ---
--- Quote from: G.B. on May 19, 2017, 10:30:32 PM ---We have an article for the "Switchback" on our wiki. However, it looks like the Race has dropped the Switchback name even though they're still doing Switchback-y tasks. I didn't add them to the list on the page, but I should go and do that now.

--- End quote ---

Would the waterslide in the UAE in TAR 28 count? Racers were definitely mentioning Mika melting down and I think the show might have as well.

--- End quote ---

Yes. You are right, thank you. I knew I was forgetting one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version