The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (373/524) > >>

BourkieBoy:
I think it would be good to have contestants from pre 14. I'm sure if they cast memorial characters. I reckon S31 should be all contestants from S1-14. What do we think?

Maanca:
I imagine a lot of the single-digit season teams wouldn't be able to come back after this long. Some are in a different place in life and they don't have time anymore, some are no longer on speaking terms, etc.

docol:
well, the only impossible tasks i can relate to are the ones involving languages or forms of comunication..

Season 15 - Leg 8 Detour: Viking Alphabet (none of the teams even attempted to do it)
Season 16 - Leg 5 Detour: In The Trenches (Joe & Heidi u-turned and failed to decode the message)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: docol on October 18, 2016, 04:12:40 PM ---well, the only impossible tasks i can relate to are the ones involving languages or forms of comunication..

Season 15 - Leg 8 Detour: Viking Alphabet (none of the teams even attempted to do it)
Season 16 - Leg 5 Detour: In The Trenches (Joe & Heidi u-turned and failed to decode the message)

--- End quote ---

I wonder how long that took them. ??? From 3rd, everybody passed them, even Jeff & Jordan, who were quite far behind.

Zack.:
Aw, trap detours I love them  :hearts: Some that come to mind:

- TAR 18: the dining cart Detour in Austria (ignoring that that is a lot of food to consume in 12 minutes, if you dared try it again you would be doing so on a full stomach or else having to perform an impromptu elimination iykwim)
- TAR 25: the gostra Detour in Malta; while not *impossible* (I think a team of two Allis could do it), it's certainly probably the hardest task of that season
- TAR 26: the waterskiing Detour in Phuket, granted I don't think it was designed to be impossible because producers attached a Save to it but still!

And then of course there are the Detours that are impossible due to production difficulties (the final walking Detour in Hawaii in TAR 3, one could argue both sides of the Detour in the second Vietnam leg in TAR 3) or other issues (the airplane Detour in Alaska in TAR 9 which was cancelled due to a snowstorm).

fake eta the morse code Detour was terribly designed but then again that entire leg was terribly designed, starting with having a mobile Pit Stop in the first place rather than bunch teams on a train (or have a KOR).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version