The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (366/524) > >>

BourkieBoy:
How many teams have been elimanted after winning the Fast Forward?

(I can remember 2. Dennis and Andrew and Bopper and Mark)

Brannockdevice:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 27, 2016, 05:07:22 AM ---How many teams have been eliminated after winning the Fast Forward?

--- End quote ---

What versions are you talking about? If you're just asking about the US version, then it is only Dennis & Andrew (Season 3, leg 3) and Mark & Bopper (Season 20, leg 10).

Brannockdevice:

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on August 27, 2016, 01:37:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 27, 2016, 05:07:22 AM ---How many teams have been eliminated after winning the Fast Forward?

--- End quote ---

What versions are you talking about? If you're just asking about the US version, then it is only Dennis & Andrew (Season 3, leg 3) and Mark & Bopper (Season 20, leg 10).

--- End quote ---

Upon further investigation, no other situation like this has happened in any other version of The Amazing Race. So the answer to your question is, yes, it was only Dennis & Andrew and Mark & Bopper who met this grisly fate!

CanadianOwl:
I have a question.

In TAR11, there are 2 consecutive NEL's, and at the time, the penalty was a 30 minute penalty at the next Pit Stop if you weren't first. What would've happened if Oswald & Danny made it to the Pit Stop before Eric & Danielle's penalty expired? Would their remaining penalty carry over to the Pit Start time or to the next Pit Stop?

Marionete:
I can't be 100% sure, but I don't think anyone can and logically I think it would've been applied to their departure time for the following leg. The other option you considered wouldn't really make sense, because it wasn't a KOR/ZHPS leg.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version