The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (359/524) > >>

georgiapeach:
I don't know WHEN, just hope we see it!!  :luvya:

TARUSAFan:

--- Quote from: Marionete on June 05, 2016, 03:07:11 AM ---Right now I'm genuinely afraid TAR might end at S30, and that would mean no 100th country...
But if the show continues (let's hope so!!), I reckon this will happen around the 35th season. :)

--- End quote ---

I can accept my girlfriend breaking up with me but if TAR gets axed and ends at Season 30 I won't be able to accept that. I'm serious.

Brannockdevice:
I don't know what got me thinking this, but what would happen if I female contestant was on her period during the race? Do you think they'd plan for that and have tampons and ibuprofen in their backpacks?  ???

Brannockdevice:
Also here's a question. Does it bother anyone that The Amazing Race Ukraine finished almost exactly 3 years ago, yet this map of the route on Wikipedia is STILL incomplete???

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Velyki_perehony#Race_summary

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Brannockdevice on June 26, 2016, 11:46:16 PM ---I don't know what got me thinking this, but what would happen if I female contestant was on her period during the race? Do you think they'd plan for that and have tampons and ibuprofen in their backpacks?  ???

--- End quote ---

Considering the race goes on for 3 weeks +, it must happen a lot! I pray for them girls :funny:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version