The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (358/524) > >>

Platrium:
Youngest team based on both team members' average age? (US and Int'l)

Maanca:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 21, 2016, 08:58:28 AM ---Youngest team based on both team members' average age? (US and Int'l)

--- End quote ---

2-way tie for average

Hamilton & Michaelia of Canada, both 19
Romi & Coral of Israel, 18 and 20

The youngest US team I think is Darius & Cameron, 20.5

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on May 19, 2016, 03:26:48 AM ---I read somewhere that Tyler & James were sitting on top of each other in post-race interviews? Can anyone include a picture?

--- End quote ---
I'm not sure that is even accurate;  but there are links in their thread from the time they won their season (10 years ago!) and a quick google search shows an image from a CBS interview of them sitting next to each other that was capped by tarflies.com. (It has both the CBS eye and tarflies watermarks on it, so I'm not sure it can be posted here.) But I found nothing of either of them sitting on one another, period.

Brannockdevice:
Don't know where to ask this, as it is indeed a question, but it's more speculative. Maybe you can help me Peach :)

So as of Season 28, the Amazing Race has visited 88 countries (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Amazing_Race_(U.S._TV_series)#Countries_and_locales_visited). When do you guys think The Amazing Race will visit its 100th country? How many seasons would it take to visit twelve more countries? And which country would it be?  ???

Marionete:
Right now I'm genuinely afraid TAR might end at S30, and that would mean no 100th country...
But if the show continues (let's hope so!!), I reckon this will happen around the 35th season. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version