The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (346/524) > >>

NMC:

--- Quote from: Marionete on March 05, 2016, 10:21:18 AM ---What happened to them? I haven't seen any of TAR Australia, but am interested. ;)

--- End quote ---

Firstly, You NEED to watch the Oz Seasons.  I'd go as far as say Oz Season 2 is possibly the best Season of any Race I've seen.  Definitely better than anything we've got from the US in years.

They ended up being arrested, although from what I remember, which isn't much coz it's been ages since I seen it, I don't think they did anything all that "crazy"? Did they not just stumble into the wrong place or something?  :lol:

I think Colin from Season 5 was in deeper with the law than Lucy & Emilia were?  ???

Platrium:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on March 05, 2016, 10:42:07 AM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on March 05, 2016, 10:21:18 AM ---What happened to them? I haven't seen any of TAR Australia, but am interested. ;)

--- End quote ---

Firstly, You NEED to watch the Oz Seasons.  I'd go as far as say Oz Season 2 is possibly the best Season of any Race I've seen.  Definitely better than anything we've got from the US in years.

They ended up being arrested, although from what I remember, which isn't much coz it's been ages since I seen it, I don't think they did anything all that "crazy"? Did they not just stumble into the wrong place or something?  :lol:

I think Colin from Season 5 was in deeper with the law than Lucy & Emilia were?  ???

--- End quote ---

TAR Aus 2 is the best season I've watched and remembered quite clearly. :hoot:

On a certain leg, Lucy & Emilia drove to the palace grounds in UAE. They were arrested as a result, but were later on set free when they said they didn't mean to and they just wanted to go to some place.

The rest of the season, you have to watch it! ;) You'll learn from there why Lucy & Emilia is the luckiest team EVER!

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 02, 2016, 05:58:04 AM ---Before the start of any season, are all the episodes of the season already edited and ready to watch, but just waiting for the airdates?

--- End quote ---

it totally depends. There have been seasons (TAR 5 and 6 in particular0 where episodes later in the season were not completed before the season premiere. In all instances,the post-production begins almost as soon as the first leg is completed. Bertram and Elise prefer that filming and post-production be completed before the premiere, but if a filming start is delayed or if the route and tasks on some legs require filming closer to the season air dates, then they will do that. It's one reason why the Race course was restructured after season 12 so that filming could be condensed in as few days as possible.

scruffs:
I’m just wondering, are detour options supposed to be balanced? For example, one may be longer but with the right skills can be easier, and the other one is shorter but requires luck? With this season, detour options were noticeably unbalanced, or that is the very essence of the clue, to make the better detour decision?

Platrium:

--- Quote from: scruffs on March 15, 2016, 07:30:52 PM ---I’m just wondering, are detour options supposed to be balanced? For example, one may be longer but with the right skills can be easier, and the other one is shorter but requires luck? With this season, detour options were noticeably unbalanced, or that is the very essence of the clue, to make the better detour decision?

--- End quote ---
There's really no rule about detours being balanced or not.
It's just that if it's unequal, it creates tension or drama, while it becomes fair if it is equal.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version