The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (312/524) > >>

Lemontail:
Has there any team who made final 3 but never entered Top 3 until Leg 11/penultimate leg? Wait, I forgot Andrew & Dan from TAR 13 lol. So whose team are other than them?

cbacbacba1:
Do you count f4 nels as penultimate?
If so, then Lyn & karlyn (s10) and josh & brent (s21) also fit both of them get the first top 3 finish in the f4 nel

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on October 27, 2015, 05:31:49 AM ---Do you count f4 nels as penultimate?
If so, then Lyn & karlyn (s10) and josh & brent (s21) also fit both of them get the first top 3 finish in the f4 nel

--- End quote ---

No. Penultimate leg means the last leg before the finale. So maybe Andrew & Dan is only one, I researched. Too lazy to find out again.

Genius:
Which are the teams that have placements that strictly increase/decrease by 1 over consecutive legs for at least 4 legs? For example, Jo Jer and Zabrina and Eric and Danielle placed 4-3-2-1 in the final 4 legs of their respective seasons.

Has any team managed to place 1-2-3-4 or something similar to that?

Kamineko:
Copying from Logan & Chris' thread:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on October 26, 2015, 10:59:15 PM ---Leg 1: UTR
Leg 2: UTR Positive
Leg 3: MOR (some arguing at the start then generally happy for the rest of the leg)
Leg 4: UTR Positive (I don't remember anything but them arguing a bit at the start then Logan was so OTTP about the Roadblock)
Leg 5: OTTN

I love their edit :lol: <3

--- End quote ---

Can someone explain what do these UTR, MOR, OTTN mean? Are there other terms except those three?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version