The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (299/524) > >>

G.B.:
I disagree. My guess would be that they would be forced to tell the host who they wanted to donate it to upon their elimination. (Similar to how John & Murry on TARAu3 were forced to tell Grant who they wanted to donate it to when their "decision limit" expired)

Declive:

--- Quote from: GB on July 16, 2015, 02:55:01 PM ---I disagree. My guess would be that they would be forced to tell the host who they wanted to donate it to upon their elimination. (Similar to how John & Murry on TARAu3 were forced to tell Grant who they wanted to donate it to when their "decision limit" expired)

--- End quote ---

Yep. I agree with that.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Declive on July 16, 2015, 05:04:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: GB on July 16, 2015, 02:55:01 PM ---I disagree. My guess would be that they would be forced to tell the host who they wanted to donate it to upon their elimination. (Similar to how John & Murry on TARAu3 were forced to tell Grant who they wanted to donate it to when their "decision limit" expired)

--- End quote ---

Yep. I agree with that.

--- End quote ---

I haven't watched TAR Aus 3. :ascared Maybe if I watched it, I would say the same as y'all's. ???

maf:
I just realized that we never see any of the racers smoke. Does anybody now the story behind that? Does the race only cast non-smokers? Or is it simply impractical to keep up while racing?

I would guess that a dedicated smoker could stuff the backpack with cigarettes and the light up as son as the partner does a road-block.

theschnauzers:
IIRC, the US version has had a rule from the beginning against smoking whenever they may be filmed. And given they have to be able to carry everything in their backpacks, it's probably impractical to have much room for cigarettes anyhow.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version