The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (298/524) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on July 16, 2015, 01:22:54 AM ---Is there any episode whose title was spoken by more than one person?

--- End quote ---

TAR26 Episode 2 is one I remember in particular.

Others are probably in clues and tasks.

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on July 16, 2015, 01:22:54 AM ---Is there any episode whose title was spoken by more than one person?

--- End quote ---
tar 23 episode 6 by the afghanimals

NMC:
Thought of this while watching TAR Can 3 Leg 2.  What would happen if a team that wins both Express Passes (on the course, and not at the Pitstop), use their Pass on the same Leg, but get eliminated the following Leg, while still in possession of the EP they're meant to hand over?

Will it just be burned? Or will they be forced to decide who to give it too during their Elimination?  ???

realshowfan:

--- End quote ---

15.05 “Do It for the Hood! Do It for the Suburbs!” by Flight Time & Sam is another one. I’ve been rewatching TAR15  :D

Platrium:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on July 16, 2015, 10:56:18 AM ---Thought of this while watching TAR Can 3 Leg 2.  What would happen if a team that wins both Express Passes (on the course, and not at the Pitstop), use their Pass on the same Leg, but get eliminated the following Leg, while still in possession of the EP they're meant to hand over?

Will it just be burned? Or will they be forced to decide who to give it too during their Elimination?  ???

--- End quote ---

My guess is that it would be burned. 100% unsure though. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version