The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (297/524) > >>

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on July 14, 2015, 06:02:36 PM ---Regarding the longest leg.....In actually, although it was a double length leg, I think the leg in TAR 9 from Sao Paulo to Moscow to Frankfurt is just about the longest leg ever in distance and probably duration as well.

--- End quote ---

Didn't CaroJen said in TAR22 that Bora Bora -  New Zealand - Bali is the longest leg ever or something? Not really sure though. Or I'm misunderstand? ??? (It's been a while since I watch that season, maybe I misheard)

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Keepcopz on July 14, 2015, 10:51:04 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on July 14, 2015, 06:02:36 PM ---Regarding the longest leg.....In actually, although it was a double length leg, I think the leg in TAR 9 from Sao Paulo to Moscow to Frankfurt is just about the longest leg ever in distance and probably duration as well.

--- End quote ---

Didn't CaroJen said in TAR22 that Bora Bora -  New Zealand - Bali is the longest leg ever or something? Not really sure though. Or I'm misunderstand? ??? (It's been a while since I watch that season, maybe I misheard)

--- End quote ---

That was probably because they flew from Bora Bora to NZ, then they slept overnight in NZ while the leg was going on. After the NZ leg, they flew to Indonesia, which I think the flying took a day after the NZ leg?

Declive:
That is indeed the longest leg in the history of TAR.

Platrium:
More like the longest part of the race without a pit stop break, since those were 2 separate legs. :lol:

SuperTux:
Is there any episode whose title was spoken by more than one person?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version