The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (281/524) > >>

Bookworm:
Blair used his camera to take a picture of a map on Amsterdam on the local's phone.

Lemontail:
Has anyone managed to win three legs in row to finale? Looks like there is only four row leg wins or two.

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on May 10, 2015, 01:33:48 AM ---Has anyone managed to win three legs in row to finale? Looks like there is only four row leg wins or two.

--- End quote ---

*delete*

I'm misreading your question. Sorry :( Looks like only 2 and 4 in a row.

*but don't worry, Blair & Hayley might be the first team to make it lol :D*

Marionete:
Max & Katie won 3 legs in a row before the finale, but they didn't win the race. (There may be others, I didn't check everyone)
So I guess your question is whether any teams have won 2 legs pre-finale in a row and then the third in a row which is the finale. The answer to that would be BJ & Tyler (TAR 9) :)

Lemontail:

--- Quote from: Marionete on May 10, 2015, 03:39:36 AM ---Max & Katie won 3 legs in a row before the finale, but they didn't win the race. (There may be others, I didn't check everyone)
So I guess your question is whether any teams have won 2 legs pre-finale in a row and then the third in a row which is the finale. The answer to that would be BJ & Tyler (TAR 9) :)

--- End quote ---

Yeah, that's answer. BJ & Tyler.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version