The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (274/524) > >>

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Vitoko on March 14, 2015, 03:13:51 AM ---So I have a question...

Context: I was watching a reairing of a TARLA 6 Leg (I'm not even sure which one). Ok, so there's a Blind U-Turn in this leg and yeah that's fine the team in first place says that they would've use it but they already used their u-turn on a previous leg. Ok, so everything is ok, they can't use it. Then the teams arrive at the mat, they are told they are team number 1 and the host ask them "Why didn't you use your U-Turn?" so they respond "We would've used it but we couldn't because we already used ours" and the host tells them that because it was blind they could've used it without any problem... WAIT WHAT?!

I understand the idea of the Blind U-Turn as a simple U-Turn without your own picture on it so nobody knows you used it. But is part of the rules that if you already used the u-turn you can use a future blind u-turn because your picture is not necessary? Or this is just a stupid and terrible adaptation by the already terrible version The Amazing Race Latin America?

--- End quote ---

It's interesting you mention this actually because quite a while ago Luke ( from Margie & Luke ) said that they would have been able to use the UTurn on Kisha & Jen on Leg 11 in Beijing because they Uturned Amanda and Chris without using there picture which meant they still had it on them! But I don't think would have worked in seasons 19-22 with the electric Uturns but who knows!

G.B.:
Blind U-Turns are considered a separate entity from regular U-Turns.

Marionete:
This has been mentioned above, so could someone clarify which leg was the 300th? :)

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: Marionete on March 14, 2015, 03:39:01 PM ---This has been mentioned above, so could someone clarify which leg was the 300th? :)

--- End quote ---

Not this leg again  :funny:

G.B.:
There's a thread about it on the forum called "300...?"

The producers claim that TAR25's Italy leg was the 300th, but we the people find that doesn't make a lick of sense.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version