The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (255/524) > >>

Platrium:

--- Quote from: randyortonwwe on October 08, 2014, 06:40:10 AM ---What time do they show TARPh2? I NEED HELP FROM THE FILIPINOS!!!

--- End quote ---

7:00 PM - 7:30 PM; Mon - Fri; Philippine time

TerraformingYou:
This may sound like a stupid question..

Say 4 teams are on a race to the mat and all arrive within the same minute, then another team arrives a minute later.. Then, would the start times be odd?

Ex.:
Team A, B, C, D arrives at pit stop at 7.30 PM
Team E arrives at pit stop at 7.31 PM

Would that mean..
Team A, B, C and D depart from pit stop at 7.30 AM, 7.31 AM, 7.32 AM, and 7.33 AM respectively.
Team E departs from pit stop at 7.31 AM

Would that mean Team E starts the next leg earlier than C and D even though its placement the previous leg is lower than C and D?

Hmm.. ???

Platrium:

--- Quote from: TerraformingYou on October 08, 2014, 07:39:14 AM ---This may sound like a stupid question..

Say 4 teams are on a race to the mat and all arrive within the same minute, then another team arrives a minute later.. Then, would the start times be odd?

Ex.:

Would that mean..
Team A, B, C and D depart from pit stop at 7.30 AM, 7.31 AM, 7.32 AM, and 7.33 AM respectively.

Would that mean Team E starts the next leg earlier than C and D even though its placement the previous leg is lower than C and D?

Hmm.. ???

--- End quote ---

Nope. Team E gets pushed back as well. They'll depart at 7:34 AM instead.

My follow-up question, has this happened before?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Platrium on October 08, 2014, 07:52:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: TerraformingYou on October 08, 2014, 07:39:14 AM ---This may sound like a stupid question..

Ex.:

Would that mean..

Hmm.. ???

--- End quote ---

Nope. Team E gets pushed back as well. They'll depart at 7:34 AM instead.

My follow-up question, has this happened before?

--- End quote ---

Last season leg 2 (Mark and Mallory's elimination), where the 3rd to 7th place team appeared together? (I think)

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Jobby on October 08, 2014, 07:06:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on September 30, 2014, 09:45:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: GB on September 30, 2014, 09:20:19 AM ---Who were the former Amazing Racers at the TAR25 starting line? I thought I recognized someone, but the camera shot went too fast.

--- End quote ---

Frank (TAR1), Terence (TAR13) and Luke (TAR14, TAR18 and TAR24).

--- End quote ---

I didn't see Luke! Need to go rewind that moment!!!

--- End quote ---

Just check the pics of the departing line in the spoilers board.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version